CLARENCE, N.Y. (WKBW) — New York State Police troopers in Clarence say two people have been arrested for selling alcohol to people under the age of 21.
According to state police, troopers conducted an underage drinking enforcement detail at 15 area establishments.
Troopers say a 25-year-old employee of the Sunoco Gas station located at 13320 Broadway Road in Alden, and a 42-year-old employee of the Bains of Depew Citgo Gas station located at 5761 Transit Road in Depew are expected to appear in court at a later date.
The following establishments were checked and found to be in compliance
- Kenyon’s 5820 Goodrich Road, Clarence Center
- House of Spirits 93 Main Street, Akron
- Uni-Mart 12996 Main Street, Akron
- Rite Aid 12983 Main Street, Akron
- Crosby’s 13285 Broadway Road, Alden
- Rite Aid 13090 Broadway Road, Alden
- Alden Liquor Store 12769 Broadway Road, Alden
- Kwik Fill 5835 Broadway Road, Lancaster
- 7 Eleven 5821 Broadway Road, Lancaster
- Main St. Mobil 6875 Main Street, Williamsville
- Sunoco Gas Station 8000 Main Street, Williamsville
- Walgreens 5275 Transit Road, Williamsville
- Speedway 6011 Transit Road, Clarence