BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — The New York State Department of Transportation will be conducting bridge work throughout Western New York; which may impact you on the road this weekend.
Here's what you need to know:
- Saturday, October 19th
- 8 a.m. and 4 p.m
- Interstate 290 westbound between Exit 3 (US Route 62 - Niagara Falls Boulevard) and Exit 2 (NY Route 265 – Colvin Boulevard) in the town of Tonawanda
NY Route 33 (Kensington Expressway)
- Saturday, October 19th, and Sunday October 20th
- 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Lane closures in both directions in the vicinity of East Utica Street in Buffalo
Interstate 190/ NY Route 198 (Scajaquada Corridor) Interchange
- Sunday, October 20th
- 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Ramp from Interstate 190 northbound to NY Route 198 eastbound in Buffalo
- Drivers should follow a detour using Amherst Street and Grant Street