WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WKBW) — Tops Friendly Markets unveiled an updated list of limited items aimed at making as many items available to customers as possible.
The grocery chain is limiting the following items to two per customer
- Adult Care
- Baby Formula
- Baby Wipes
- Bath Tissue, 18 roll pack or larger
- Big Pack Chicken
- Cleansing Flushable Wipes
- Commercial breads and rolls
- Cough & Cold
- Disinfectant Sprays
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Facial Tissue
- Fresh ground beef, pork, chicken, and sausage
- Hand Sanitizer
- Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Dish Detergent
- Multipack water. This includes all brands of water.
- Pain Remedies
- Peanut Butter
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Sanitary Protection
- Tops Stick Butter Quarters 16 oz.
Tops also made limitations for the following products
- Bleach - 1 container
- Cereal - Four boxes
- Eggs one carton (no limitations on TOPS medium eggs)
- Flour- One package per customer. All brands, all sizes.
- Four Total Gallons of Water per customer – This includes spring, distilled, purified or 3-pack gallon water
- Frozen Vegetables – Four bags
- Pasta Sauce – Four jars
- Sugar- One package per customer. All brands, all sizes.
Tops also announced all stores will close at 4 p.m. on Easter Sunday, April 12th.
All stores will reopen on April 13th at regular time.