BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Tim Hortons is celebrating Camp Day on Wednesday, which will help benefit disadvantaged kids in the U.S. and Canada.
Here's how you can participate
- Place an order for hot or iced coffee at a Tim Hortons restaurant, or for delivery
- Purchase a Camp Day bracelet in restaurant or on the mobile app, in one of four vibrant colors with an inspirational message based on the Foundation’s values: Empower, Dream, Believe, Inspire
- Round up your order in restaurant with the balance of the dollar going towards the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps
- Make a one-time or monthly donation any time here.
- Help raise awareness and raise funds for Camp Day by joining the #CampInForCampDay social media challenge here.
100 percent of the proceeds from hot coffee and iced coffee purchases, go to the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps.