ALLEGANY COUNTY, N.Y. (WKBW) — New York State Police say three people have been arrested for serving alcohol to people under 21.
State police say they observed eight different locations in Allegany County after conducting an underage drinking enforcement detail.
Nicole D. Price, 45, of Wellsville, an 18-year-old employee of Dollar General on State Route 19 in Belfast, and Elizabeth L. Fraser, 62, of Fillmore were all arrested and issued appearance tickets.
Both Price and the 18-year-old will appear in court some time this month, while Fraser is expected to appear in September.
The following establishments were found to be in compliance
- Dollar General, State Route 19, Belmont
- The Store, Main Street, Scio
- Short’s Gas Station, State Route 19, Belfast
- Dollar General, South Genesee Street, Fillmore
- Shop ‘N’ Save, South Genesee Street, Fillmore