BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Change is coming in the real estate game in Western New York. Kissling Interests LLC is out, and Gold Wynn Residential is taking over more properties.
Specifically, Gold Wynn has purchased Kissling's 18 properties, with 841 apartments and 85,000 square feet of commercial space.
The properties are located in Erie and Niagara counties. They include:
- Gates Circle Apartments on Delaware Avenue
- Allentown Apartments, 131 Allen Street
- The Mansion On North
- 175 North Street
- West Huron Lofts
- 249 North Street
- 257 Summer Street
- 398 & 400 Linwood Avenue
- 401 Delaware Avenue
- 479 Delaware Avenue
- Allentown Lofts, 430 Virginia Street
- 712 & 718 Ashland Avenue
- Townhomes At Delsan Court
- 209 Summer Street
- 211 & 213 Summer Street
- Buffalo Townhomes at Hertel Avenue
- 2096 & 2108 Delaware Avenue
- Remington Lofts in North Tonawanda
- The Ambassador, 175 North Street
- 298 Main Street, attached to Cathedral Place
The deal means Kissling Interests LLC no longer has any properties in Western New York.
All Kissling employees will join the Gold Wynn team, growing the combined staff to about 50 people.
Gold Wynn has also pledged to invest $5 million upgrading some of the buildings over the next few years.
“This is a major investment in Buffalo and its future and we see it as a further demonstration of our confidence in this great city, its remarkable architecture and its improving future,” said a Gold Wynn spokesperson in a statement.
Gold Wynn already owns and manages seven properties in the city of Buffalo, including the former Buffalo Athletic Club building on Delaware Avenue.