LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WKBW) — Cornell Cooperative Extension Niagara County is partnering with the Niagara County Thank a Vet program to offer free admission to the Niagara County Fair on August 7 to any veteran, current member of the military, or first responder.
The Niagara County Fair will run from August 3 to August 7. Admission is $5 per person or $15 per carload. Service members will receive free admission on August 7 and if there is a service member present in the vehicle, the $15 carload rate will be reduced by $5.
“We all rely on those who choose to serve us selflessly every day, this is just our small way of saying thank you.”
Families can look forward to food, rides, live entertainment, and more. You can find more information here.
Here is a list of other fairs happening in Western New York this summer:
- Allegany County Fair - July 18 to July 23
- Chautauqua County Fair - July 19 to July 24
- Orleans County 4-H Fair - July 25 to July 30
- Genesee County Fair - July 23 to July 30
- Cattaraugus County Fair - July 31 to August 6
- Erie County Fair - August 10 to August 21
- Wyoming County Fair - August 13 to August 20