BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — SeatGeek says Sunday's Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots game is the most in demand Bills game since 2010 when they began tracking the secondary market.
The average resale price of a ticket is $190, with the cheapest ticket as of Thursday evening just under $120.
Fans who purchased tickets to this Sunday's game more than a month ago spent an average of $167 a ticket, this week the average price of a ticket sold is $262.
Three of the top five in demand Bills games since 2010 have been against the Patriots, according to SeatGeek.
1. Patriots at Bills (9/29/19): $190
2. Patriots at Bills (9/30/12): $180
3. Giants at Bills (10/4/15): $176
4. Eagles at Bills (10/27/19): $161
5. Patriots at Bills (10/30/16): $160