BUFFALO, N.Y. — Roswell Park Comprehensive Care Center is making treatment available to patients without what sometimes can be long travel times.
Roswell Park has created the Roswell Park Care Network, connecting medical teams from 12 organizations to the center's world-class care and state-of-the-art treatment and equipment. This builds on existing relationships to connect patients to medical treatment as far south as Bradford, PA and as far east as Long Island.
Roswell Park patients can now receive some of their treatments at the following facilities:
- Breast Care of WNY in Williamsville
- Catholic Health Services Long Island in Rockville Centre
- Cayuga Medical Center in Ithaca
- Jamestown Medical Oncology & Hematology in Jamestown
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center in Niagara Falls
- Oneida Health Cancer Care in Oneida
- Roswell Park Hematology Oncology Northtowns in Williamsville
- Roswell Park Hematology Oncology Southtowns in West Seneca
- Roswell Park Hematology Oncology of Niagara in Niagara Falls
- Roswell Park Urology in Niagara Falls
- Southtowns Radiation Oncology in partnership with Buffalo Medical Group and Catholic Health in Orchard Park
- Upper Allegheny Health System in Olean and Bradford, PA
The services offered in affiliation with Roswell differ by location, ranging from outpatient chemo-infusion, radiation therapy and immunotherapy to surgical consultations and advanced diagnostics and access to clinical trials.