NEW YORK (WKBW) — Reddy Bikeshare and Independent Health announced that 13 more Reddy bike stations will be placed across Western New York this summer.
There will be over 100 stations in the area following these additions.
“The physical and mental health benefits of biking are endless, especially when you ride regularly. This milestone—expanding Reddy Bikeshare beyond 100 stations—represents another big step forward for the cities of Buffalo and Niagara Falls, which continue to climb the ranks among the most bike-friendly regions in the country. Independent Health is proud to work with Reddy Bikeshare to give more Western New Yorkers access to a bicycle, making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more equitable.
Federal grant funding provided by GO Buffalo Niagara helped in part to make the expansion possible.
The new locations include:
- EM Tea Coffee Cup Café - 80 Oakgrove Ave, Hamlin Park.
- Nash House Museum - 36 Nash St, Michigan Street African American Heritage Corridor.
- Niagara and Breckenridge Streets - 1242 Niagara St, Niagara Street Cycle Track Corridor.
- 500 Seneca - 500 Seneca St, Larkinville.
- Delavan Grider Community Center - 877 E Delavan Ave, Delavan-Grider.
- Erie Basin Marina - 20 Wilkeson Way, Waterfront.
- 201 Ellicott - 201 Ellicott St, Downtown.
- Seneca One Plaza - 1 Seneca St, Downtown.
- The Foundry - 298 Northampton St, Masten Park.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Martin House - 125 Jewett Pkwy, Parkside.
- Ohio Street across from Conway Park - 405 Ohio St, Old First Ward.
- 313 Broadway - Willert Park.
- East Side Bike Club Community Workshop and E-Bike Library -1057 Kensington Ave, Bailey-Kensington.