BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — As the City of Buffalo tries to normalize their parking policy, Passport Labs, the company that runs the Buffalo Roam App, is preparing for improvements.
"It will have less clicks, less screens, and an even faster checkout process" Conor Kelly of Passport Labs said.
The improvements, which could start showing up over the next few months, will include:
- payment that can occur in 15-minute increments
- GPS location that automatically inputs the parking zone into the phone
- payment of a parking ticket on the app
- possibly showing what spaces are available before you get to the spot
- discounted rates that businesses can offer to patrons