NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WKBW) — A 24-year-old Niagara Falls woman has been arrested for a car crash which killed one person and injured two others.
That crash happened on July 4th at Hyde Park Boulevard and Porter Road, and killed 27-year-old Precious Cox.
Authorities say Breanna Best was arraigned on the following charges
- Vehicular Manslaughter in the Second Degree,
- Four counts of Driving While Intoxicated by Drugs and Alcohol
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Vehicle in the Third Degree
- Reckless Driving
- Driving While Registration Suspended
- Speed in Zone
- No seat belt
- No Insurance
- Uninspected Motor Vehicle
- Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle
Best is scheduled to return to court on September 16, 2020 for a Preliminary Hearing.