BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — The NFTA says it will resume fare collections on the Metro Bus and the Metro Rail beginning on June 29th.
In addition, the NFTA will resume front-door boarding on all transit services, including buses, rail and paratransit vehicles.
The NFTA is asking passengers to exercise the following measures
- Do not ride if you are sick
- A face covering must be worn while on the bus, rail and in our stations
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds before and after riding the bus/rail
- Maintain six feet of social distance at bus stops, and aboard the bus/rail when possible
- If there are too many people at a bus stop, consider taking the next bus.
- In instances of overcrowding, operators will call into dispatch to deploy another vehicle to the affected route when possible