TOWN OF STOCKTON, NY (WKBW) — A Cassadaga man was arrested by Chautauqua County Sheriffs following a motorcycle chase and now faces more than 30 charges.
The Chautauqua County Sheriff's Office says deputies attempted to stop a motorcycle operated by 28-year-old Anthony M. Digangi following a traffic violation which led to a motorcycle chase in the Town of Stockton.
Digangi was apprehended a short time later in the Town Of Gerry.
Digangi faces the following charges:
- Obstruction of governmental administration 2nd degree
- 3 counts unlawful fleeing of a police officer with a motor vehicle 3rd degree
- 3 counts reckless driving
- 3 counts aggravated unlicensed operation 3rd degree
- 3 counts speed in 55 mph zone
- 3 counts operating without insurance
- 3 counts unregistered motorcycle
- 3 counts unlicensed operator
- 3 counts no motorcycle plate
- 3 counts failure to comply with a lawful order
- 3 counts moved from lane unsafely
- 3 counts failed to keep right
- 3 counts driving to the left of pavement markings
- 3 counts speed in zone
Digangi was arraigned in the Town of Charlotte and remanded to the Chautauqua County Jail.
He will appear in court at a later date.
Personalize your news, get the latest 7 First Alert Forecast, and watch 7 Eyewitness News video wherever, whenever.