BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — As many of you look for good deals on Travel Tuesday , we want to hear from you! Do you use all of your vacation days?
The U.S. Travel Association found that planners have a distinct advantage over non-planners when it comes to traveling.
In fact, they use more of their time, take longer vacations, and are happier.
- 53 percent of planners took all of their vacation time, while only 43 percent of non-planners took all of their vacation time
- Planners are also more likely to use all or most of their time off to travel, at 33 percent, while 18 percent of non-planners do so, at 18 percent
- More planners report they are “very” or “extremely” happy with their personal relationships: 81 percent vs. 68 percent
- Health and well-being: 56 percent vs. 43 percent
- Company: 57 percent vs. 50 percent
- Job: 56 percent vs. 48 percent compared to non-planners
AAA of Western and Central New York says, "we see more and more individuals looking to give the gift of travel to make memories that last a lifetime,” said Brian Murray, Director of Travel. “After all, you can’t go wrong - it’s one size fits all!”