BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — As many of you look for good deals on Travel Tuesday, we want to hear from you! Do you use all of your vacation days?
The U.S. Travel Association found that planners have a distinct advantage over non-planners when it comes to traveling.
In fact, they use more of their time, take longer vacations, and are happier.
- 53 percent of planners took all of their vacation time, while only 43 percent of non-planners took all of their vacation time
- Planners are also more likely to use all or most of their time off to travel, at 33 percent, while 18 percent of non-planners do so, at 18 percent
- More planners report they are “very” or “extremely” happy with their personal relationships: 81 percent vs. 68 percent
- Health and well-being: 56 percent vs. 43 percent
- Company: 57 percent vs. 50 percent
- Job: 56 percent vs. 48 percent compared to non-planners
AAA of Western and Central New York says, "we see more and more individuals looking to give the gift of travel to make memories that last a lifetime,” said Brian Murray, Director of Travel. “After all, you can’t go wrong - it’s one size fits all!”