WYOMING COUNTY (WKBW) — New York State police say a Livingston County man has been arrested for multiple sex crimes.
74-year-old Lonnie G. Day of Nunda, N.Y. was arrested August 8. On July 28 NYSP received a report of possible sex abuse, upon further investigation Day allegedly had inappropriate sex acts with a victim under the age of 11-years-old.
Day was arraigned on the following charges and remanded to the Wyoming County Jail without bail.
- Predatory sexual assault against a child.
- Rape first degree.
- Criminal sex act first degree.
- Course of sexual conduct against a child secnd degree.
- Aggravated sex abuse second degree.
- Endangering the welfare of a child.