BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — A Tennessee woman will be headed to Buffalo with all expenses paid this winter. And it's all thanks to one Buffalo company.
Our “Warmest Cold City” sweepstakes winner is Carling Wilson of Chattanooga, TN! Thanks to everyone who entered.— Oxford Pennant (@OxfordPennant) February 3, 2019
Carling: bring an appetite. pic.twitter.com/FSzvdI90SM
Oxford Pennant ran a competition for most of January meant to draw someone to Buffalo to take in the city in winter. A Tennessee woman was chosen ahead of the more than 6,000 entrants.
This is what's part of her prize:
- Round trip airfare to Buffalo from any airport in the domestic United States
- Two nights at Hotel Henry
- $500 at Oxford Pennant
- $200 at Ristorante Lombardo
- $100 at Marble + Rye
- $100 at 100 Acres, The Kitchens at Hotel Henry
- $100 Lyft credit
- $50 at Little Club Wine Bar
- $50 at Ted’s Hot Dogs
- $40 at Swan Street Diner
- Two passes to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Champagne from City Wine Merchant
- Gin & tonic kit from Tommyrotter Distilling
- Pizza & wings from Picasso's Pizza
- Room decor & plants from Daddy's Plants
- $150 in cash
The only catch: she has to make her trip between February 8 and March 10.