BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — A Grand Island man arrested on accusations he threatened two members of Congress in August 2018 has been found guilty.
Prosecutors say 63-year-old Carlos Bayon left this voicemail for a two members of Congress on June 30th, 2018, one from Louisiana and one from the State of Washington.
Hey listen, this message is for you and the people that sent you there. You are taking ours, we are taking yours. Anytime, anywhere. We know where they are. We are not going to feed them sandwiches, we are going to feed them lead. Make no mistake you will pay. Ojo por ojo, diente por diente (Spanish for "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth). That is our law and we are the majority. Have a good day.
Carlos Bayon in a voicemail
Following his arrest officers executed a search warrant on Bayon's Grand Island home and recovered 200 rounds of ammunition, a receipt for the purchase of a high-powered assault rifle and a .38 caliber revolver.
These books were also recovered:
- How to create foolproof new identity;
- Ragnar’s homemade detonators;
- Homemade C-4;
- New & Improved C-4;
- Middle Eastern Terrorist Bomb Designs;
- Poor man’s TNT;
- CIA field manual for explosives prep;
- Disguise techniques;
- How to circumvent security alarms;
- Silent But Deadly: homemade silencers;
- Hit Man: technical manual;
- Expedient B&E: circumventing alarms;
- Improvised radio detonation techniques;
- Homemade Semtex;
- Secrets of a Super Hacker;
- How to make disposable silencers; and
- How to build practical firearm suppressors
Bayon faces up to 10 years in prison.