BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — The United States Attorney's Office says a Grand Island man has been arrested and charged on multiple drug and gun charges.
Officials say 37-year-old David Montemage was arrested and charged by criminal complaint with possessing with intent to distribute marijuana, maintaining a drug involved premises, and possession of a firearm.
Investigators say they recovered the following
- .22 caliber rifle
- 28 rounds of .22 caliber ammunition with magazines
- approximately 1.88 kilograms of marijuana
- marijuana and THC based products
- several large plastic vacuum seal type packages containing marijuana residue
- several small plastic bags containing marijuana
- a digital scale
- $7,480 in cash
- and marijuana smoking pipes
These charges face a minimum penalty of five years in prison, a maximum of 20 years, and a $500,000 fine.