NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WKBW) — The annual Food Truck Thursdays event is returning to Niagara Falls for its fourth season.
The City of Niagara Falls announced the schedule for this year's series Wednesday.
"This is a great opportunity for residents and visitors to enjoy food in a great atmosphere," said Mayor Robert Restaino. "We've got a great lineup this year for food and entertainment, and we're looking forward to this event continuing to grow in the years to come."
The food trucks will be located at the Niagara Falls Train Station at 825 Depot Avenue West from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. every Thursday, beginning June 3, through August 26.
COVID-19 safety guidelines will be followed according to the current New York State guidance.
Below is the full truck lineup for Food Truck Thursdays this summer:
- June 3: Pizza Amore, 42 North Brewing Company
- June 10: Steaksters, 42 North Brewing Company
- June 17: Fat Bobs, 42 North Brewing Company
- June 24: Lloyd Taco, 42 North Brewing Company
- July 1: Dirty Bird
- July 8: Steaksters
- July 15: Fat Bobs
- July 22: Mother Cluckers
- July 29: Lloyd Taco
- August 5: Dirty Bird
- August 12: Fat Bobs
- August 19: Mother Cluckers
- August 26: J&L BBQ
Full summer entertainment lineup:
- June 3: Custode and Parisi Jazz Duo
- June 17: Will Holton
- July 1: Bruce Wojick
- July 15: Tedesco Knows Best
- July 29: Tedesco Knows Best
- August 12: Bruce Wojick
- August 26: Will Holton