HIRING 716 658by90.png
HIRING 716 658by90.png

Actions

Faulty furnace leads to overnight fire in Buffalo's Lovejoy neighborhood

Faulty furnace leads to overnight fire in Buffalo's Lovejoy neighborhood
Posted at 3:21 AM, Nov 07, 2019
and last updated 2019-11-07 03:21:38-05

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — Fire officials say two people had to leave their Lovejoy neighborhood home, after a faulty furnace led to an overnight fire.

Authorities say this happened just after 11 o'clock Wednesday night on Goethe Street; which resulted in over $175,000 in damages.

The American Red Cross assisted with getting those two people out of the home.

Crews put out the fire just before 1 a.m., Thursday.