LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WKBW) — Step on up and get ready to taste and see the Niagara County Fair.
More than 30,000 people will travel down to Lockport and check out everything the fair has to offer. But before you make the trip to Lockport, here are some items you should place on the itinerary.
Admission is five dollars. Children six-years-old and under get in for free.
On Sunday, it will cost three dollars per person or ten dollars per car.
Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00AM – 10:00PM
Friday and Saturday: 10:00AM – 11:00PM
Sunday- 10:00AM – 6:00PM
4487 Lake Avenue, Lockport.
- 4-H Milk Bar: July 31st-August 4th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m., Fresh milkshakes, floats, sodas, ice cream, hamburgers, hot dogs, Italian sausage, Beef on Weck, Nachos, etc.
- Snack Bar: July 31st-August 4th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m., Wilson Enterprises
- Farm City Breakfast – Cost: $7.00 Wednesday, July 31st at 8:00a.m.
- Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Sausage, Hash Browns, Sweet Rolls, Juice, Milk, Coffee
- Chicken Barbecue – Cost: $10.00 Thursday, August 1 at 12:00 p.m.
- ½ Barbeque Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Coleslaw, Dinner Roll, Beverage
Derek Mediak Band: 1:00pm-5:00pm, Portable Stage
Creekside Classic Country: 6:30pm-9:30pm, Portable Stage
Mike Hartman: 2:00pm-5:00pm, Main Stage
Celtic Cross: 5:30pm-9:30pm, Portable Stage
Carl Motyka: 11:30am-2:30pm, Portable Stage
McHenry & Baz: 3:00pm-7:00pm, Portable Stage
Tryst: 6:00pm-10:00pm, Main Stage (Beer Tent)
North of Forty: 10:15am-1:15pm, Portable Stage
Eric Burgett- 4:00pm-8:00pm, Portable Stage
90 West: 7:00pm-11:00pm, Main Stage (Beer Tent)
Carmen & Lizzy: 10:00am-1:00pm, Portable Stage
The Getting Better Band: 1:30pm-4:30pm, Portable Stage
You can find a complete list of fair performers here.