ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WKBW) — The Erie County Sheriff's Office has announced a road closure and new traffic pattern for the Buffalo Bills preseason game against the Green Bay Packers Saturday.
Drivers should expect delays in the area of Highmark Stadium, those not attending are encouraged to avoid the area.
- The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 8:00 a.m.;
- The road will remain closed until after the game;
- Lots 2 and 3 are accessible from Rte. 20a;
- Lot 4 and 6 are accessible from Rte. 20.
Route 20a (Big Tree Road)
- After the game, Rte. 20a will be two-lane, one-way traffic headed eastbound.