BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — CVS Health is adding more than 2,000 testing sites nationwide in anticipation of a possible second wave of COVID-19.
Five of the new sites are located in CVS Pharmacy locations in Western New York:
- 4968 Harlem Road, Amherst
- 360 Dingens Street, Buffalo
- 7182 Boston State Road, North Boston
- 1717 Sheridan Drive, Town of Tonawanda
- 3098 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca
The new testing sites will open in waves over the next few weeks and should all be up and running by mid-October, the company said.
The self-swab tests are free. Patients must register in advance at cvs.com.