BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — 10 of the 11 splash pads in the City of Buffalo opened for the season on May 29.
As of Thursday, the splash pads will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day through Labor Day, weather permitting.
The Allison Park splash pad, on Reese Street, is undergoing repairs and is expected to open in early June.
The 10 splash pads that are open include:
- Cazenovia Park - behind the park casino
- Houghton Park - foot of Spahn St.
- Kensington Park – Kensington Ave. at Grider St.
- Lanigan Park - South Park Ave., west of Louisiana St.
- Lincoln Park - foot of Quincy St.
- Masten Park - Best St., adjacent to Johnnie B. Wiley Sports Pavilion
- MLK Jr. Park Basin - Best St. and Fillmore Ave.
- Ralph C. Wilson Park - foot of Porter Ave.
- Roosevelt Park - foot of Roosevelt Ave.
- Schiller Park - Sprenger St. side of park