CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WKBW) — The Walden Galleria's annual Bunny Cares event series returns this Sunday, March 31 and continues next Sunday April 7 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
These events are reserved specifically for those with special needs, allowing them to experience meeting the Easter Bunny in a sensory-controlled environment.
According to mall management, "Children within every spectrum of special needs and their families are invited to a private photo session to experience the time-honored tradition of a visit with the Easter Bunny.
Tickets are free of charge and must be reserved online, you can do that by clicking here.
Here is a full schedule of the Easter Bunny's upcoming appearances:
Easter Bunny Visiting Hours, March 30th – April 20th:
- Mondays – Thursdays: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays – Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Bunny Cares Visitation for Special Needs Families:
- Sunday, 3/31: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday, 4/7: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Pet Photo Nights
- Mondays & Tuesdays (4/1 – 4/16): 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.