CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WKBW) — New York State Police say they've charged a Buffalo woman for serving alcohol to a person who is underage in Cheektowaga.
Authorities say 21-year-old Sumiara Yates served a person underage at the Speedway on Union Road in Cheektowaga.
This was all part of an underage drinking enforcement detail conducted by State Police.
The following establishments were found to be in compliance
- Kwik Fill 11615 Clinton St. Alden
- Crosby’s 1156 Big Tree Rd. East Aurora
- Crosby’s 950 Maple Rd. Elma
- Speedway 661 Jamison Rd. Elma
- Sunoco 2180 Bullis Rd. Elma
- Speedway 6640 Clinton St. Elma
- Tops 4777 Transit Rd. Depew
- Tops Express 4777 Transit Rd. Elma
- Consumers Beverages 1244 French Rd. Depew
- CVS 1231 French Rd. Depew
- Speedway 1199 French Rd. Depew
- Walgreen’s 1180 French Rd. Depew
- 7-Eleven 475 French Rd. Cheektowaga
- B&B Liquor Store Kelly Dr. Cheektowaga
- 7-Eleven 150 French Rd. Cheektowaga
- Rite Aid 3950 Union Rd. Cheektowaga
- Speedway 3105 William St. Cheektowaga
Yates is expected to appear in Town of Cheektowaga Court at a later date.