BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — 7 Eyewitness News is teaming up with FeedMore WNY this weekend for Walk Off Hunger.
The event includes seven walks from October 1 to 3 throughout Western New York which raises community awareness and money to help provide nutritious food to neighbors in need, many of whom are still facing the economic impacts of COVID-19.
Registration is $25 per person or $20 per person for groups of four or more participants, and is free for children 12 and under.
The first event for Walk Off Hunger runs from 4-7 p.m. on Friday, October 1 at Evans Bank Corporate Headquarters located at 6460 Main Street in Williamsville where participants will receive their walker registration bag and t-shirt while enjoying entertainment by DJ Milk and refreshments.
There will be six meet-up walk locations across Western New York on Saturday, October 2 at the following locations and during the following times
- Congregation Shir Shalom, 4660 Sheridan Drive, Williamsville 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Ellicottville Brewing West, 34 Main Street, Fredonia 12 to 2 p.m.
- Resurgence Brewing, 55 Chicago Street, Buffalo, 12 to 2 p.m.
- Schulze Vineyards & Winery, 2090 Coomer Road, Burt, 12 to 2 p.m.
- Knox Farm State Park, 437 Buffalo Road, East Aurora, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Four Mile Brewing, 202 E Greene Street, Olean, 12 to 2 p.m.
You can read more and how to register by clicking here.