BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — July in Western New York promises to start out with a bang.
That's why we created this list of the firework shows across Western New York you and your friends may want to check out.
Village of Akron
- 7/3 - Skyline Drive at dusk
Town of Amherst
- 7/4 - UB North Campus, Baird Point after 10:00 p.m.
Town of Aurora / Village of East Aurora
- 7/3 - Hamlin Park (166 S. Grove Street) at 10:00 p.m.
Town of Brant
- 6/30 - Brant Town Park (1020 Brant Farnham Road). Fireworks at dusk.
Buffalo Bisons KeyBank Independence Eve Celebration with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- 7/3 - Sahlen Field. Fireworks after the game.
- 7/4 - Michigan Pier in Outer Harbor @ 9:45 p.m.
Town of Cheektowaga
- 7/3 - Freedom Fest Concert, Town Park (2600 Harlem Road) Fireworks after the concert.
Town of Clarence
- 7/4 - Main St. Park (10405 Main St. Clarence, NY, 14031). Fireworks at dusk.
Town of Colden
- 7/3 - Kummer Park (8602 Park Street)
Town of Collins
- 7/6 - Collins Town Park (Collins, NY 14034). Fireworks at 9:45 p.m.
Town of Concord
- 7/4 - Concord Community Park (12750 Buffalo Rd, Springville, NY 14141) @ DUSK
- 7/3-7/6 - Six Flags Darien Lake- 7 min show. Fireworks at 10:45 p.m.
City of Dunkirk
- 7/4 - Memorial Park (59 Lake Shore Drive W. Fireworks at dusk.
- 7/7 - Holiday Valley. BPO performs. Concert at 7 p.m. Fireworks after the performance.
Town of Elma
- 7/4 - Girdle Road, behind Boys and Girl’s Club (2080 Girdle Road) Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
Town of Grand Island
- 7/4 - Fantasy Island (2400 Grand Island Blvd, Grand Island, NY 14072) @ DUSK
- 07/03 - Woodlawn Beach. Fireworks go from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Village of Kenmore
- 6/29- Kenmore Days (Mang Park (150 Wilber Avenue). Fireworks at 10:00 p.m.
Village of Lakewood
- 7/4 - Richard O’Hartley Park (West Terrace Avenue). Fireworks at 10:00 p.m.
Village of Lancaster
- 7/4 - Save-A-Lot parking lot (10 Aurora Street). Fireworks at 10:00 p.m.
- 7/4 - Fireworks display over the escarpment. Firesworks at dusk.
City of Lockport
- 7/4 - downtown Lockport. For areas where to park and view the fireworks display, click here. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
Village of Lyndonville
- 7/4 - Behind Lyndonville High School (Housel Avenue). Fireworks at 10:00 p.m.
- 7/4 - Niagara Falls State Park. Fireworks at 10:00 p.m.
- 7/6 Seneca Niagara Casino. Fireworks at 9:40 p.m.
Town of Newstead
- 7/3 - Veteran’s Park (5929 Buell Street, Akron)
Town of North Collins
- 6/29 - Marion Fricano Town Park (11083 Gowanda State Road). Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. (event starts at 6:00 p.m.)
City of North Tonawanda
- 7/4 - Gratwick Riverside Park (1100 River Road). Fireworks at 9:40 p.m.
- Rain date for 7/5 (same time and place)
Town of Olean
- 7/4 - Bradner Stadium (550 East State Street). Events start at 5:30 p.m.
- 7/3 - Krull Park. Fireworks at dusk.
Town of Orchard Park
- Pavilion behind Orchard Middle School (60 South Lincoln Avenue). Fireworks at dusk.
Allegany State Park’s Quaker Beach
- Fireworks at dust. Events start at 2:00 p.m.
City of Tonawanda
- 7/4 - Along Niagara River. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. (Niagara Street blocked off)
- 7/4 - Gateway Park. Fireworks 9:30 p.m. (Sweeney and Webster Street)
Town of Tonawanda
- 7/3 - Kenney Field. Fireworks at 10 p.m. (food trucks & concessions on-site; follows American Legion band of the Tonawandas concert at 7:30 p.m. and veteran volunteer fireman recognition at 6:30 p.m.)
Town of Royalton
- 7/3 - Hartland Town Park (8942 Ridge Road, Gasport)
Town of Wheatfield
- 7/4 - Oppenheim Park (2713 Niagara Falls Boulevard).