Today Labatt released a list of Bills-friendly Jacksonville-area bars ready to receive Zubaz shorts of all shapes and sizes.
With the showdown on Sunday, area bars are stocking up plenty of Labatt Blue, cooking up Buffalo food favorites, and setting up tables for Bills fans to jump through...(kidding on the last part!).
Buffalo fans check out these bars and restaurants for an awesome pre-game and game day experience:
- Wing It
- Address: 11018 Old St Augustine Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32257
- Phone: (904) 262-6652
- Details: Doors open at 11 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday with Buffalo parties at 7 p.m. on Saturday and all day on Sunday.
- Fionn MacCool's
- Address: 2 Independent Dr. #176, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Phone: (904) 374-1547
- Details: Doors open at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday and 12 p.m. on Sunday. On Saturday, the bar will host a Buffalo welcome party from 7-9 p.m.
- Ann O'Malley's
- Address: 23 Orange St, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Phone: (904) 825-4040
- Details: Doors open at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, authentic Beef on Weck service starts at 12 p.m. Anyone wearing the winning team's gear will get a free Labatt at the end of the game.
- Lillian's Sports Bar
- Address: 5393 Roosevelt Blvd # 6, Jacksonville, FL 32210
- Phone: (904) 388-4220
- Details: Doors open at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Food includes Buffalo Bites, Pizza Logs and Buffalo Wings.
- Jacksonville Sports Bar
- Address: 234 A Philip Randolph Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Phone: (904) 361-3547
- Details: Doors open at 4 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Doors open at 10 a.m. on Sunday.
"Labatt Blue and our local distributor Champion Brands are doing our part to make this Sunday fun, memorable and reminiscent of the late 1990s...We're hoping to party like its 1999 with ice cold Labatt Blue in-hand to celebrate," said Labatt USA brand manager Lisa Texido. "It's great to see so many Western New Yorkers cheer on our hometown team in Florida!"