The Tenth Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament wrapped up Sunday after more than 240 hockey games were played over the course of three days.
Aside from the hockey players, the event brought thousands spectators who enjoyed live entertainment, the hockey games and, of course, ice cold Labatt Blue.
Players and fans also also competed in a game of ice bubble hockey and watched the Buffalo Sabres Sled Hockey team against the Elmvale Bears.
Fans also enjoyed Beermosas during a Sunday Funday brunch.
The Sunday divisional winners were as follows:
- Over 50 Division: Princeton
- Over 40 Blue Division: Peace Frogs
- Over 40 Blue Light Division: FNHL
- Over 30 Blue: Jack FM
- Over 30 Blue Light: Blades of Steel
- Novice Division: Glendale
The Saturday divisional winners include:
- Elite Division: Four and O Skinds
- Over 21 Open Division: RCR Yachts
- Over 21 Blue Division: Blue Devils
- Over 21 Blue Light Division: Ice Wolves
- Over 31/21 Division: NC Grinders
- Labatt Blue Division: Bradour
- Women's Division: Hamburg Hawks
"We are thrilled that so many people came out over the weekend to celebrate 10 years of Buffalo pond hockey," said associate brand manager for Labatt Blue Gina Heine. "We've enjoyed three days of fierce action on the ice, awesome musical performances, and of course plenty of ice cold Labatt Blue. Thanks to the players and fans, the 10th Labatt Blue Buffalo Pond Hockey Tournament was one of the most memorable tournaments yet."