Job Description : At Valu Home Centers, our Retail Management Trainees become leaders of our store teams, DIY enthusiasts, and champions of the communities that we serve. Unlike other retail management positions where you’re stuck in an office pouring over daily reports, you’ll be on the floor and on the front lines directly interacting with our customers. Our competitive benefits package, paid leadership training opportunities, and emphasis on work/life balance are the perfect compliment to your career development.
Some of the benefits I will enjoy include:
- A competitive starting salary
- A Health Insurance package
- A great 401(k) plan
- Paid on-the-job leadership development and training programs
- Excellent opportunities for advancement determined by my abilities and achievements
- Paid vacations
To set myself apart from other applicants, I should mention:
- Previous work as a manager or supervisor
- Relevant leadership training and development
- Any past retail jobs and relevant responsibilities
- Home improvement and DIY knowledge
Valu Home Centers is a family-owned company, with deep roots in the communities that we serve. When you join our team, you join our family. Since 1968, we have provided our customers with world-class customer service, and as a store leader you will help to uphold our legacy through personal and professional development.