Job Description : Provides outpatient Behavioral Treatment Services to individuals with substance use disorders, mental health disorders and/or co-occurring disorders. Responsible for assessment of clients, development and implementation of an Individualized Action Plan. Provides Individual, Group, Family and Crisis Treatment Services as appropriate. Also is responsible for referral to other appropriate services and coordination with other service providers. Performs related tasks as required.
Job Qualifications : Credentialing as a Certified Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor
• Licensure as a Psychologist
• Licensure as a Social Worker
• Licensure as a Registered Nurse
• Certification as a Rehabilitation Counselor
• Licensed Mental Health Counselor
• Based on program need and applicant pool, eligibility to obtain the credentials or certification within one (1) year will be acceptable.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.