Company Name : Flynn's Tire
City, State for position : Buffalo, NY
Job Title : Commercial Technician/Driver
Job Type : Temporary to Possible Hire
Job Description : The Flynn's Way...
Our Mission is to serve our customers and community more effectively than anyone else. We strive to provide the friendliest and most efficient service possible, putting our customers first before anything else, and recognizing that our Company must merit and earn the respect and loyalty of our customers. We're not just selling tires or service, we're helping to keep America rolling safely!
We value our Commercial Tire Technicians and recognize the level of skill and effort it takes to become proficient at this position. For these reasons, we offer a competitive compensation package which includes a competitive hourly rate, an after-hours rate of $40/hour (2-hour minimum pay for each call) and "on-call" pay of $50/week just for being available to run after-hours calls (whether you run calls or not). Flynn's has a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays. We are a family-owned company that is closed on Weekends and major holidays so you can enjoy your family. If you are looking for a career with a company guided by values of Respect, Teamwork, Honesty, Enthusiasm, and Dependability, then come join the Flynn's Family.
As a Commercial Technician, you will be responsible for:
• Providing mounting, dismounting, balancing and tire repair services for commercial tires.
• Running Road Service Calls, including 24-hour Emergency Road Service.
• Loading and unloading trucks.
• Delivering tires as needed.
What we ask of you:
• Quality work with a drive to succeed.
• A high level of energy, helpfulness, and professional integrity.
• A professional image in grooming, language, and appearance.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to operate a forklift or willingness to become forklift certified.
• Knowledge of tires and mechanical services is desirable.
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- TIA Certification, or willingness to be trained and earn TIA Certification.
- Valid driver's license, acceptable MVR and background checks (including drug testing).
Job Qualifications : High School diploma or GED Valid driver's license, acceptable MVR and background checks (including drug testing) Good communication skills Ability to operate a forklift or willingness to learn
Other ways to apply (Phone, email, etc.) : 716-825-2507, contact Patrick Allen