Mulch fire closes popular Lancaster restaurant

Posted at 9:26 PM, May 19, 2016

The doors are currently closed at the Forestview Restaurant in Lancaster following a mulch fire, Thursday evening.

Crews were called to the restaurant on Transit Road around 7pm.

Investigators believe a discarded cigarette may have ignited some mulch outside the building, triggering the smoky scene.

Everyone was evacuated from the restaurant and no one was hurt.

At this point it's unclear how much damage was done and when the restaurant will re-open.