Are you looking to take your career in a new direction this July? Here are the five hottest fields that companies are hiring for this summer, according to CareerBuilder.com.
- Customer Service - This includes call center workers, sales coordinators and sales representatives.
- Information Technology - Companies are on the lookout for web developers, website administrators and technical support specialists
- Office Support - Administrative assistants are the backbones of strong companies.
- Engineering - Maintenance technicians, analysts, quality assurance testers and engineering interns all fall into this category.
- Manufacturing - Yes, manufacturing employees are needed this summer, from assembly line workers to package handlers.
The experts at CareerBuilder recommend job seekers be flexible with their availability and also be up front in letting potential employers know if they would like to be considered for full-time employment.