Still looking for tickets to see the blockbuster musical Hamilton at Shea's Performing Arts Center? Don't feel Helpless. You'll have a lot of chances to snag a ticket for... Wait For It... just $10. Satisfied?
Now that we've gotten the play on words from the score out of the way, let's get down to business. Producers announced today a digital lottery will offer 40 tickets for every performance for just one Alexander Hamilton.
The first lottery will open at 11 a.m. this Sunday ahead of Hamilton's opening show in Buffalo on Tuesday night. Lotteries will begin two days ahead of each performance for the entire run of the show in the Queen City.
So how do you enter?
- Use the official app for Hamilton or register at hamiltonmusical.com/lottery .
- The lottery opens at 11 a.m. two days ahead of each performance date and closes at 9 a.m. the following day.
- Win or lose, you will be notified by email or text by approximately 11 a.m. one day before the scheduled performance.
- Winners can buy up to two tickets.
- You can only enter once per performance.
- You cannot resell winning tickets. Tickets will be void if resold.
Hamilton runs November 20 - December 9th at Shea's.