Fire inside Buffalo Bale Tie and Wire Company

Posted at 2:32 AM, Feb 25, 2016
and last updated 2016-02-25 05:47:22-05

The Buffalo Fire Department attended to a fire inside a recycling center overnight Thursday.

The fire was reported to officials just before 1:30 a.m. at Buffalo Bale Tie & Wire Company located at 18 Metcalfe Street.

Firefighters found debris burning behind the complex's building.  Moments later it was determined that the fire spread into the structure.

An engine company was able to put the fire out with a hose after entering the building.

Total damages from the fire are said to be $15,000.

The fire was deemed suspicious.