Faulty electrical blamed for deadly fire
84-year-old Patricia Luedtke died in blaze
Creative Commons 2.0
Posted at 8:41 PM, Jul 12, 2016
and last updated 2016-07-12 20:41:51-04
Fire investigators believe faulty electrical components sparked a blaze that killed an elderly homeowner in the southern tier.
Crews were called to the home on Portville Eldred Road in the Town of Portville Monday evening.
Investigators say 84-year-old Patricia Luedtke was pulled from the home. She was pronounced dead from smoke inhalation at Olean General Hospital.
Copyright 2015 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Sign up for the Headlines Newsletter and receive up to date information.