BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) - 43North has announced a partnership with Facebook that will give small businesses access to funding and mentorship through the Ignite Buffalo program.
The Ignite Buffalo program will award 27 grants totaling $1 million and provide 12 months of mentoring programs to local businesses that meet all eligibility requirements. Grants range from $25,000 to $100,000.
So what are the requirements?
1. Must be existing business in the greater Buffalo/Niagara region (CEO or founder must be in the region, more than 1/2 of employees in the region. Note: Canada not eligible).
2. Need to be in business for at least 12 months.
3. Must have some business traction: existing customers or revenue; willing to provide references.
4. Mailing address within 8 regional zipcodes of Western New York: Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, and Wyoming.
5. Leader or appointed representative(s) of the company needs to be in the Buffalo area on July 9th - 11th, 2018 to participate in the Facebook Community Boost.