In the first UFC event in Buffalo in more than 20 years, the World Light Heavyweight Title is on the line Saturday at the Key Bank Center.
Champion Daniel Cormier will face off with challenger Anthony Johnson in the title match.
If you didn't get tickets, there are a couple of free events you can attend leading up to the fights on April 8.
Thursday, April 6: UFC 210 Open Workouts
- 11 am: doors open to the public
- 11:30 am: Anthony Johnson workout
- 12:00 pm: Chris Weidman workout
- 12:30 pm: Gegard Mousasi workout
- 1:00 pm: Daniel Cormier workout
Friday, April 7: UFC 210 Weigh-Ins
- 3-3:45 pm: doors open to the public
- 4-4:30 pm: UFC 210 weigh-ins
Both the open workouts and weigh-ins are free and open to the public.
UFC 210 will be held Saturday, April 8 at the Key Bank Center.