Election Day 2018 is right around the corner. But before the big day arrives here are some key dates to keep in mind.
- Election Day: Tuesday November 6, 2018
- Early Voting: Not Available in New York
- Voter Registration Deadline: Friday October 12, 2018
- Postmarked by Friday October 12 - Post received by Wednesday October 17
- Absentee Ballots: must be postmarked by October 30, 2018
Need an absentee ballot? Click here.
Need to register to vote? Click here
Need to find your polling place? Click here
Want to learn more about key candidates?
- NYS Governor: Democrat Andrew Cuomo v. Republican Marc Molinaro
- NYS Lt. Governor: Democrat Kathy Hochul v. Republican Julie Killian
- NYS Attorney General: Democrat Letitia James v. Republican Keith Wooford
- 27th Congressional District: Democrat Nate McMurray v. Republican Chris Collins
- US Senator for New York: Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand v. Republican Chele Farley
What are the races happening in your area?
- New York State Board of Elections
- Erie County Board of Elections
- Niagara County Board of Elections
- Chautauqua County Board of Elections
- Cattaraugus County Board of Elections
Know your voting rights, click here.