The Starbucks at the corner of Delaware Ave. and Chippewa St. is closed after employees reported feeling dizzy and nauseous.
Wednesday morning, the coffee shop chain location was evacuated after multiple employees reported feeling sick.
It was first thought that carbon monoxide poisoning could be a factor but Buffalo Fire Department officials believe it's more likely related to recent work done on a refrigeration unit.
Firefighters say no customers should be concerned about being exposed to whatever caused the symptoms to the employees.
The Starbucks has since reopened.
Take WKBW Everywhere, on all your devices. Download below!
Phone or Tablet: Apple, Android
Set-top Device: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
Personalize your news, get the latest 7 First Alert Forecast, and watch 7 Eyewitness News video wherever, whenever.
Learn more here about what 7 Eyewitness News provides on all these devices.