During a press conference in New York City on Sunday morning, Governor Andrew Cuomo said that the explosion that occurred in Chelsea on Saturday had no link to international terrorism, but was "obviously an act of terrorism."
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) September 18, 2016
Cuomo also said that all 29 victims from the blast had been released from the hospital.
|Live video, the latest news and no surveys - download the WKBW app|
|News, forecast and Bills newsletters delivered to your e-mail inbox|