ALBION, N.Y. (WKBW) — Orleans County officials continue to provide regular updates on the confirmed cases of coronavirus in the county.
To view the latest COVID-19 data you can visit the county's website here.
The Orleans County Health Departments says to practice social distancing and other germ prevention practices to prevent the spread such as:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Disinfect high-traffic surfaces often.