BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — The Kaleida Health Foundation is hosting an online fundraiser aimed at combating coronavirus, starting on Friday.
The COVATHON will include a livestream concert from Vinnie DeRosa, in addition to bidding on Bills and Sabres tickets, and other prizes.
The online auction will be held from April 3rd to 10th.
You can make a direct donation at LiveCOVATHON.com with all proceeds going to the Kaleida Health Foundation’s COVID-19 Response Fund.
Here's a list of items available for auction
- Buffalo Sabres Suite [12 Tickets] Mutually Agreed Upon Date in 2020 Season
-  Bills Tickets and Pregame Field Passes Mutually Agreed Upon Date in 2020 Season
-  New York Yankees Tickets Mutually Agreed Upon Date in 2020 Season
-  Boston Red Sox Tickets [Date TBD] Mutually Agreed Upon Date in 2020 Season
- Autographed Josh Allen Jersey
- Autographed Jack Eichel Jersey
- Spa Day at Chez Ann
- Scotty Cameron Putter
- Round of Golf at Park Country Club, Brookfield Country Club, Country Club of Buffalo, Wanakah Country Club
- Food and Wine Pairing Dinner for 10 at Salvatore’s Italian Prime
- Giancarlo’s Certified Angus and Wagyu Steak Box
- Lab to Beauty CBD Gift Set
- His and Her Hudson Jeans
- Gucci Sunglasses