ALDEN, N.Y. (WKBW) — The Erie County Department of Health is holding antibody testing at various sites throughout the month of August.
You can take an antibody test at the following locations and dates (all times are between 12 and 6 p.m.)
- Alden: Monday, August 10th at the Alden Community Center, 13116 Main Street
- Hamburg: Thursday, August 13th at the Hamburg Senior Center, 4540 Southwestern Boulevard
- West Seneca: Monday, August 17th at the West Seneca Senior Center, 4620 Seneca Street
- Buffalo: Thursday, August 20th at Southside Elementary School, 430 Southside Parkway
Before you get an antibody test you need to fulfill these requirements
- An individual must be age 11 years or older to get an antibody test.
- Before arriving at your appointment, please drink water/hydrate, wear a face covering and short sleeve shirt (test is a blood draw from arm), bring photo ID and please do not bring pets.
- Your antibody test results will be mailed and you should receive them in about 7-10 days.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please call 858-2929 to cancel so that we can fill your spot.
- If you have any issues with registration, please call 858-2929.
You can register for an antibody test here.