wkbw_49278_Super7_658x90.png

Actions

Clarence Center house fire causes thousands of dollars damage

default.png
Posted at 9:10 PM, Apr 24, 2017
and last updated 2017-04-24 21:10:24-04

A Clarence Center home sustained thousands of dollars in damage after a bathroom exhaust fan caught fire and spread to the attic.

Fire officials say they were called to the scene around 5 p.m. Monday on Heise Road.

The home was occupied at the time of the fire. Everyone made it out safely.

Fire crews say flames were showing through the roof.

Fire officials say damages are estimated at $225,000 to the structure and $100,000 to the contents.