Ahead of the Bills home opener, officials announced some minor changes have been may regarding the Uber Zone at New Era Field.
These changes began this past week at the U2 concert and will continue throughout the Bills season.
Below are the changes to expect on Sunday:
- Uber vehicles will now enter the Uber Zone on Big Tree Rd (20A), and queue in Rows A, B and C. Sheriffs will allow Uber drivers through the Abbott/Big Tree intersection only if they have an Uber sticker visible.
- Uber vehicles will exit into the intersection of Abbott and Big tree and be directed West on Big Tree.
- Drivers waiting to access the Uber Zone can continue to stage along the shoulder of Big Tree, facing westbound.
- Uber is putting out a full call for as many Uber drivers as they can to help transport riders as quickly as possible and keep surge pricing down.
- You can only request a ride from within the Uber Zone, and can only pickup your ride from within the Uber Zone. Uber drivers will communicate via text or call to let riders now their location within the Uber Zone.
- There will be Uber ambassadors at the Uber Zone during each home game in case riders have any issues or questions.
- Pregame drop offs cannot happen in any of the paid parking lots. When taking an Uber to the game set your destination to the Uber lot for a safe and convenient location.