Crispy, crunchy, golden or soggy... However you like your fries, Wednesday is the perfect day to enjoy some!
Wednesday is 'National French Fry Day' so we polled the newsroom to gather some of the best places to chow down on some fried potato goodness.
- Allen St. Poutine: Fresh cut fries and tons of toppings means endless possibilities to satisfy your craving.
- Allen Burger Venture: Get the truffle fries with parmesan and garlic aioli!
- Big Ditch Brewing Company: Pick from a variety of different sauces like orange chipotle ketchup or roasted garlic mayo.
- Black Sheep Restaurant & Bar: Pro tip from 7 Eyewitness News, order a burger at the bar that comes with thin, crispy fries!
- Gabriel's Gate: Classic french fries, hot from the deep fryer!
- Old Man River: Longtime favorite, sweet potato fries served with honey and melted butter!
- Ted's Hot Dogs: Made to order and piping hot every time.
Tweet us or message us on Facebook pictures of you enjoying some fries today!! #7eyewitnessFood
|Live video, the latest news and no surveys - download the WKBW app|
|News, forecast and Bills newsletters delivered to your e-mail inbox|